Overseas Inbound items
- If you track your item and the tracking details are not available, it may mean that your item is not in Singapore yet. Once the item is in Singapore, you will see updates to the status.
- Sign up for our SMS subscription service (the fields appear after you have entered your tracking number). Once updates are available, we will send you an SMS.
- You may want to try tracking your item on the origin country postal company’s website.
- Some of these items may require GST payment so look out in your letterbox for a custom’s note.
- You will need the collection SMS for the parcel. The SMS will include the PIN and locker number of your parcel.
- Go to the address stated in the SMS during opening hours.
- Find the POPStation and touch the screen.
- Click on collect my Parcel (first option from the left)
- If you have opted for cash on delivery from the merchant, please prepare to pay via credit card or NETS.
- For more information, visit: https://www.mypopstation.com/ourservices/collect
Via Door Step
- Delivery will be done between 9 am – 6 pm, depending on service level.
- If your sender has opted for priority or express delivery, the item will reach you within the same day or early next morning. Our parcel ambassador will drop you a call before arriving at your door.
- Upon receiving the parcel, our parcel ambassador will ask for your signature.
- Please sign with your finger on the mobile phone touch screen.