Speedpost Singapore Delivery Services
Speedpost is Singapore’s most established delivery service. We cover every Singapore address with deliveries from Mondays to Saturdays*. Whether it is your company’s urgent or time-sensitive, single or multiple shipments, Speedpost is your one-stop solution provider, designed to meet all your delivery needs.
|Delivery Time||Weight Charge||Track and Trace|
|Speedpost Express||Within 2-Hour after booking confirmation||Actual weight charge||
|Speedpost Priority||Same Working Day*||Actual weight charge||
|Speedpost Standard||1-2 Working Days*||Actual weight charge||
|BOOKING AND |
|Speedpost Express||Speedpost Priority||Speedpost Standard|
|Monday to Friday (Except Public Holidays)||Booking Cut Off Time||4.00pm||11.30am||4.30pm||4.30pm|
|Collection By||Collect & deliver within 2 hours from booking confirmation||1.00pm||6.00pm||6.00pm|
|Deliver By||Same Working Day*||1pm Next Working Day*||1-2 Working Days*|
|Saturday (Except Public Holiday)||Booking Cut Off Time||11.00am||NA||11.30am|
|Collection By||Collect & deliver within 2 hours from booking confirmation||NA||12.30pm|
|Deliver By||NA||1-2 Working Days*|
* Delivery only available on working days, from Mon to Fri 9am to 6pm and Sat 9am to 12.30pm, excluding Sundays and Public Holidays.
All items have maximum dimension. Should item exceed maximum dimension specified in the weight tier, the next weight tier charge shall apply:Express (2-Hour)
- Up to 5kg: 32cm x 25cm x 10cm
- Up to 2kg: 32cm x 25cm x 10cm
- Above 2kg & up to 30kg: 3m (max length 1.5m; L + 2W + 2H must not exceed 3m)
In the event of unsuccessful delivery:
- Express (2-Hour) & Same Day Priority: Item will be returned to the sender on next working day (Mon - Fri).
- Standard: Item will be delivered to a designated post office or POPStation for self-collection within stipulated period stated on your Delivery Advice.
There is no delivery to Changi Airport Transit Lounges, Paya Lebar Airport Communication Centre and other Offshore Islands.
Click here for the full list of restricted areas in Singapore.
Shipper is responsible to declare the correct value of shipment. SingPost liability is limited to, and shall not exceed S$150 per article or the declared value of shipment, whichever is lower. Optional enhanced liability coverage for your item at an additional S$0.50 for coverage up to S$1,000, or 1% of item’s declared value for coverage above S$1,000.
Speedpost Terms & Conditions apply, Please click here to view the details.